Making Your Home Smart with Home SecurityFebruary 11th, 2018 | by Provision Home | in Provision Home News
Making your home more operate more efficiently has never been easier with home security automation systems. Imagine controlling your lights, locks, doorbell, window coverings and thermostat directly from your smartphone. All of this and more features are available with home automation security systems. Your Alabama home will not only be safe and secure but smart and efficient as well.
Evolving technology means that more innovative advances are being added in the security world all of the time. You can save time energy and money through efficiently running your home on a smart home system. If you choose a Vector Home Security system, you will enjoy features such as home alarm monitoring, video surveillance, mobile solutions, and personal emergency response. It also has home automation features such as Cloud control, and home energy management.
What exactly do home automation features mean?
- Answer your doorbell with your phone; see who is at the door with video surveillance
- Program your lights and thermostats to switch on and off on a schedule
- Be notified when someone enters or exits your home
- Use remote access to lock and unlock doors
- Your home entertainment system can be controlled you’re your smart home system
- Control blinds and window coverings remotely
- View your home when away through video surveillance
A smart home is a home that runs more efficiently, saving you energy and time and significant dollars through the operation of your home systems. Remote access allows you to be in constant control of your home via computer or smartphone, and never worrying about whether the heat or lights have been left on. Technology advances allow you the peace of mind knowing that you are in control whether you are at work or miles away.